it's the truth but my ♥ is ¾ for my husband.

Friday, February 20, 2009

blog controversy

yeaps, seriously.... wadd i said came true..didnt expect myself to get involve in one
so this is the story...

she blogged abt another gal whom i presumed is me, stating tat i had lied to evryone abt evryone-noes-him.. sianz.... honestly....why the heck or all ppl wud i wanna lie abt evryone-noes-him?! i goddamn swear every fren in my sch noes i goddamn hate him to the core larhz....maybe she thinks tat she noes him well..i dunt blame her..but i tink i noe him better for the fact tat we are in the same dumb sch for the past two yrs... abt wadd i said, i tink she interpreted wadd i said wrongly..i said, "i heard frm someone tat...." she rephrased my sentence and cud have possibly told him cause he called me a slandering gal. Gosh, he juz spoilt my rep in sch for tat...curses to him... she cud have told him that, "farah told me tat you...." which in perfect english means tat it's coming frm a first person and tat person happens to be me... PLS>>> i only said wadd i heard

i heard it frm some already graduated ex-schoolmates malay guys talking in the bus. It was smwhere in november when it was the exam period for them and they got released early.. i asked for an early dismissal cosh i was sick..then they sat smwhere behind me and was talking so loud i cud hear them clearly... they said, "ekhz, kau ade dengar tak yng si syawal tu dah pernah buat bende tu ngan pompuan die? rabak siak!"

the reason why i told u guys abt tat doesnt mean tat i want to defame him since i hate him soo0 much..its juz tat it juz happened to cross my mind tat tym.. even if i told you guys, it wudnt really matter becosh there are no other ppl in the grp tat is in the same sch as me.. so it wudnt spoilt his rep there.. gahhh..!!!!!! wadd a stressful misunderstanding yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home