it's the truth but my ♥ is ¾ for my husband.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I was early. wow.

Everybdy wunt believe me if I said tis but I reached school 20mins earlier. My first in two years. Hahaz.. Maybe it was kinda lyk a bad idea to me cosh i was effin lonely. Ouh and monkey sat behind me before giving me that unsincere hello. Just dunt spread your contagious disease to me plz.. im already as retarded as i am. Anyway, Adam's way of teaching me has improved by 3%. Muahaha! And Milton called him cute and yer noe wadd he replied? "Ouh i noe, evrybdy says tat. Its very common to me." Err... .... im speechless. And then, I cnt believe myself for having such a gay talk with Calvin. He was lyk whispering to Adam in a super obvious way, " Dunt tell her abt wadd happened last nite." and he gave Adam tat dirty glance. And i reacted to it by asking, " Which hotel was it?" Gosh i cnt believe it... Kaey2, i'll make it simple.

Calvin: I have been gay since, i dunt noe, last year?
Me: Realli?! ouh wow, who wud have guess *sarcastically*
Calvin: Adam, dont tell her bout last nite.
Adam: Ouh Ouh ouhkaey.
Me: Which hotel was it?
Calvin: Hotel 81
Me: Gosh, tats so cheap.
Calvin: Yeah but it has the perfect facilities.
I was too speechless to add more into the conversation...

Niwaez, the rest of the daez were boring.. After sch, went to see physics teacher to ask him to teach me more of the resultant force tingy cosh i was absent for lessons for two daez..
it was actualli quite simple.. i juz made it harder by assuming unnecessary stuffs... haizx....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home