it's the truth but my ♥ is ¾ for my husband.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Farah is bored.

NO0!!!! It's DOOMSDAY tomorrow.. Homeworks, loads of them. All undone. Nehh, not bcosh i dunt want to, i just didnt understand... Wahhh!! I tried asking Azul, he tried to look all professional then a few moments later, he gave me crap! haizx.. useless... hahahz! No offence...
Msged Husnanana for her help.. Gosh im sorrie its so0 last minute.. i meant that's me... since when has Farah always been so punctual? Kaez, me calling my own name ish realli weird.. Dunnoe how i got into it but I cnt stop it.. It's becoming a habit! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!! FARAH IS RETARDEDLY BECOMING HERSELF!!! OUH ALLAH! IM DOING IT AGAIN!!! FARAH STOP IT! NO WAIT, DUNT SAE YOUR OWN NAME! WHY AM I TYPING TO MYSELF?!?!
.
.
.
THE ALIEN HAS TAKEN CONTROL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home