it's the truth but my ♥ is ¾ for my husband.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's MY BIRTHDAY!!!! smile

Hahahahaha! Hohohohoohohoh! Heehehehehheheheh! It's my happy happy birthdae to me..to me! happy happy bdae to me.. to me! woots!
Kaey, so, i reached school at the earliest time ever. 7.05am... seriously. Dad wanted to send me to sch suddenly so, why declined... niwaez, figured it was bad idea cosh i was alone..Again!
so dum dum dum dee dee dee...
The first tinks tat ppl sae to me wasnt bdae wishes but, hahahaha! asking me if i was feeling ouhkaey already. If you're wondering why, it's not becosh i was being extra retarded or anytink but it's juz tat i was absent frm school for three daez as i was not feeling well. I had slight fever, flu, coughs, gastric pains and i was vomitting.. got...i FEEL HORRIBLE....
so, i went around tellin ppl tat its my bdae and they all didnt believe me at first.. hahahaha! then eventually they started wishing me bdae wishes and wanted to shake hand with me..hehehehhe! And in fact, i got blamed because they were not able to get bck their test papers bcoz i havent took mine yet...the whole class went, "OOIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!" at me...hahahahah!!!! Ouh, and YiNing confessed her love for Kok Hong, technically....
todae was so much fun....
oand shafie, you owe me a present... SMILES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home