it's the truth but my ♥ is ¾ for my husband.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

2nd gals dae out

Loads fun last Sundae! Hanged out with Inas, Sophie and Kak Nadia. Yesh, another gals dae out. Planning to have it every Sunday until Nadia leave for Egypt. No0!! Im gonna miish you lots.. Anywaez, Kak Nadia wasnt feelin very well.. Kesianz aku tengok die... Suffer lyk tat.. But she was making dozen excuses to enjoy it. To her tat day, sick ppl are the fad.. hahhaz.. Went to Bugis first, then to Parkway Parade. It ended earlier than I tot.. Cosh Kak Nad was sick. Head to Tampines after we chilled out at Parkway's Starbucks. With all the prank kols and stuff. And YES SYAWAL, I HATE YOU TOO. to Ellyas, hahahaz, im Farah, spelt with a H at the bck, n not Sara. Went to Sunplaza Park with Inas and Sophie. Took loads of picts lah though i dunt hav any since i didnt bring my cam along and Inas cudnt send it cosh her pc spoilt.. Sad... Ouh and fyi, Sophie is the 'oldest' there. So old tat i think i was the childiest tat day.. hahaha.. my retardedness engulffs me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home