it's the truth but my ♥ is ¾ for my husband.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

We danced inside this tragedy

Yes, despair in how I commerate. Friday was the saddest dae of my teenage life. My dearest granny left us. 4:44am. I tink so tat was the time. Mom woke me up dead early in the morning. She asked me to check my granny's pulse. I prayed to Allah swt that it wasnt the day yet. I checked her wrist, nth. Then I wanted to check the part in btwn her thumb and her pointing finger, stiff, no pulse. I held back my tears. Kept telling myself then maybe I was still dreamin. Mom told me to call dad. He checked the pulse again and confirmed.

...

...

But im happy that she doesnt have to suffer in silence anymore. Yes, I cried. But im ouhkaey now. Im laughing and smiling lyk usual. And Husna, hahaz, your msg cracked my crushed heart inside and it made me smile to myself. Thnks, my fellow mentally challenged fwenz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home